Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:50:56 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wishing a happy new year « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wishing a happy new year  (Read 1136 times)
2ML67
« on: December 31, 2004, 10:17:52 am »

Hope every one has a safe and happy new year and remember Gary to make a resolution to finish your car in 2005 some how that is if you can remember how to put it all back together. I am making mine a day early and getting rid of this lousy AOL service provider so I will be gone for a few days till I get something else up and running.
A thought for us crazy power hungry drivers just how much power is too much. Thinking this as I was talking to machinist yesterday and looking at Brian's nice little nitros kit today. Dan
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 10:32:02 am »

Yep, Happy New Year to everyone.   Afro

I don't have the foggiest notion where all the parts are, let alone how they go together.

I think I might get rid of the internet all together so I have to work on the car.

Hopefully 2005 doesn't suck as bad as 2004.  The warm weather has pointed out a leak in my roof though.  Sad

raunchy
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 10:39:45 am »

Oh!! that cold porcelain toilet bowl is gonna feel so good on my forehead tomorrow...hahaha...J/K Grin
Happy new year everybody!!
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 11:59:55 am »

Yeah lets make sure everyone makes it thru the next 12 to 24 hours...... it is probably one of the scariest times of the yr to be out on the roads; icy, dark, drunks coming at you.....  Hmmmm.
think about that.....

So as I say to my 'young un' ; it isn't HIS driving I am worried about; it is the GOONS who are out there (and they are!) who are the dangerous ones.
So be careful everyone and watch out.
and have a really Happy New Year!

Let s get some of those fiero projects on the road this yr!  EDIT: and THAT is MY major new years resolution. LOTS to do. Let's get started!!  Happy 2005 Everyone! Grin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 08:51:49 am by fiero308 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wishing a happy new year « previous next »
Jump to: