Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:13:32 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Work « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Work  (Read 891 times)
Boy-z
« on: November 19, 2003, 01:34:32 pm »

Here is something to read...I was offered two jobs so I debated which one to take.. after a couple off weeks of picking my ass I decided to take the ICEMAN'S job at the airport so I was to start work on November 15th I think that was four day's ago oops!!! I did not make it,after crunching some numbers it seems that I can go to work for the winter and make "X" amount off dollars or stay at home and make about 1000 dollars more a month on my severence which I would lose if I went back to work so. Guess what. damn the fire place is warm.
            After telling this to the new boss he even suggested I stay home and told me he would keep my position open for next November. That was mighty nice off him. so I was contacted by the Brinks for training for work and I am waiting to hear but from them as to a start date. I will jump on that one as it has nothing to do with the airport so my severance is ok. So that is all I have to report for now...

Ps is ther a get together on Dec.6th if so where.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 02:00:44 pm »

Nice Karl!   Just remember, it often really is an inside job  Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Work « previous next »
Jump to: