Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:26:40 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WTB LF: 86-88 notchie « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB LF: 86-88 notchie  (Read 1242 times)
mr.tourismo
« on: December 29, 2004, 11:41:19 am »

looking for any resonable shape fiero 86-88 notchie.....  motor does not need to run althought it would be nice.... body doesn't have to be in good shape/ or doesn't have to be there(mismatch paint or no paint, does not mater).  interior can be all missing or in bad shape.  no tyres or rims needed. yeah, you get the point...
anything that's broken of the fiero should be fixable with mine, exept the frame Wink

i'm looking for a price of about less then 1000.oo  Smiley

and i can wait for after winter......

Alex
PS: Email me at tourismo_206@hotmail.com ....... close to ottawa prefered but if worth it to me i will pick it up
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 11:45:05 am by mr.tourismo » Logged
2ML67
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 01:37:17 pm »

By the sound of it you are looking for just a good shell, if that is the case then anything from 84 to 87 will work as long as you use your wiring harness etc. Salmon Fiero's quoted me $600 for a mint shell but didn't have one at the time, they might have one by now. If not I will keep my eyes open while I am about. Dan
mr.tourismo
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 10:16:50 pm »

i ment more like... say if the engine doesn't work OR the body's missing.....  i could get just a shell, but i'd rather have fewer things to fix.... 

if i had a garage to work in (at my house) i wouldn't mind having to do a complete restoration.  if one only had an accident but the frame's OK then that's what i'm looking for....

but if it's really worth it... exemple i'll take ANY '88 fiero... Wink

Alex
« Last Edit: December 30, 2004, 11:07:50 pm by mr.tourismo » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WTB LF: 86-88 notchie « previous next »
Jump to: