Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:23:18 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: WB Steve « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WB Steve  (Read 866 times)
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« on: January 16, 2003, 02:32:12 pm »

I just wanted to say welcome back to the Virtual World.  How are things going with everything??  Are you interested in using the main site of this domain.??  http://ofcforum.sytes.net/  If so you can update that when ever you want, all you have to do is sign up there, and I will give you full admin to it so you can update it with all the information you want?

Well, I would love to have like a LAN with Racing games, its so FUN!!!!!!   I can bring a router(4 port) and a Hub (8 port) to the fun so if everyone wants to bring their PCs and play, we can do it!!  Eric.

I can't do anything these next few weeks because I got Exams for first semester so wish me luck, I am going to need it. Sad

For a LAN, who is up for it?  Not possible on the 30th of this month (got one with my friends) and the 15,16 of next month (LPBA www.lpbasylum.com)  Lan party there too...I love LANNING! Smiley

Top Karting, I went, its a rip-off.  I payed for 30 laps, but the way they do it is that who ever gets to 30 laps first, ends the entire race.  So you don't actually get to race 30 laps, I think I got in only like 20.  Karters corners might be better, I thin k I heard that they increased their track size to a massive track now!!  So lets keep each other posted!

Peace!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: WB Steve « previous next »
Jump to: