Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:31:13 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: GT3 Challenge « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GT3 Challenge  (Read 1551 times)
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« on: December 24, 2002, 01:13:41 pm »

This is a Gran Tourismo 3 challenge!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've got some time off over the holidays, and having spent all my money on Christmas, I'm looking for something to do that doesn't cost anything.  I know that there are a couple of GT3 players here (Eric?  Steve?), or anyone else that may be interested in an afternoon or evening of virtual racing.

I'm back in town Sunday evening, so anytime next week is good for me.  I was thinking of hosting this little party at my place, but as it's only a 2-bdrm apt, if someone else wants to hold it at their place, it's fine with me!

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll try to schedule it so that it works for everyone.  Don't forget to bring your PS2 memory card if you've got some cars that you want to use.

tyler...
Fieroflyer
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 03:20:36 pm »

Sounds like a lot of fun I know that I enjoy that game but unfortunately it is too far to drive this time of year. Hope you get some others to play with you. Beats the hell out of freezing your but off outside.
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 12:14:22 pm »

How is my place? I got the PS2! with hot persuit 2! Tongue  Big screen TV! Now just need to break this to the G/F Tongue

BTW.. I live in Hull now. (Bows head in shame)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 07:57:54 pm »

Doh! I should of checked in more often, sounded cool well we'll have to do this sometime soon(looks like I will have to go back into the cave and dust off GT3, have the adapter so all online of late).

Eric does this mean we call you FieroPate from now on  Wink

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 08:06:04 pm »

Well, better late than never, right?  Grin  Let me know when and where you want to get together, and I'll be there!!

tyler...
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 08:05:39 am »

well you guys are welcome over! Smiley  Fiero"Pate"'s place ! hehehe. I have a 4 port switch, wee may need to cascade one if we are more than 4 players. Bring your pc's and we will set it all up. Smiley

Quebec lan party! woohooo! Tongue

Cheers!
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 01:09:11 pm »

PC, LAN? I thought this was gonna be GT3, gotta be GT3

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroDough
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 01:45:07 pm »

GT3? is that on PC? I also have a PS2 with NFS HP2! But were the real money is at is the old Hot persuit. With the Fiero in it!!! Why not race the Fiero on a Lan. Smiley)

either way. I'm all equiped. Smiley)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: GT3 Challenge « previous next »
Jump to: