Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:16:15 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB fiero transmission parts and roof « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB fiero transmission parts and roof  (Read 1772 times)
PhilTheThrill
Fiero Owner

« on: January 26, 2005, 04:33:05 pm »

I have an 84 se and the bracket for the clutch cable jsut gave and broke into 2 so im looking for that. Also a roof panel with or without sunroof. But i would prefer without one because it jsut causes problems with the leaking. so if anyone wouldhave an 84 motor in good condistion with a 4 speed i might pick up a few moer parts.
Phil M
moemojojo@hotmail.com
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 11:17:12 am »

I have an 84 se and the bracket for the clutch cable jsut gave and broke into 2 so im looking for that.

No Fiero has ever had a clutch cable--all manual transaxle Fieros use a hydraulic clutch system.  Do you mean the bracket which attaches the slave cyl. to the transaxle, or a different one?

so if anyone wouldhave an 84 motor in good condistion with a 4 speed i might pick up a few moer parts.

I have one that's mostly intact, with bad rings.  120,000km on the clock or something like that.  Off the top of my head it needs an alternator, alternator bracket, starter, a few other miscellaneous parts, and a broken starter bolt removed.

If you want it, it's yours for free providing that you come and get it.  If I have to deliver it, it'll cost you two six-packs of Guiness.  Engine only BTW...  the transaxle is spoken for.

You'll also have to wait until all that white crap outside melts.  The engine is currently outside, hiding under a tarp that's cleverly disguised as a snowbank.   Roll Eyes

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 01:41:05 pm »

Phil if you want the engine (that dguy mentioned above) but want it sooner rather than later, I could possibly be convinced to dig the snow off of it.

-S

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
PhilTheThrill
Fiero Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 10:41:45 pm »

Hey thanks guys sure I,d like the engine but id have to wait for my parents to come down with our explorer and trailer right now i only have my saturn in ottawa.  I also dont have much place to store it right no i have a garage but its snowed in and in a really bad condition here.

BY bracket i mean teh one wiht all the shifter cables and the other part that sticks out and pulls on the clutch arm. thats teh aprt that jsut snapped in two
.My current motor present runs but smokes alot i dont know if it the head or the motor but it has around 200000 km on it.  If i had a digcam id take a picture and show what i mean.

Anyways thanks for the help
Phil
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 08:54:08 am »

Well once you can get at your garage, let us know if you're still interested.  We can bring it out to you easily enough if need be.

Don't wait too long though...  some time before the end of May we'll be once again cleaning up our collection of dead metal with a trip to Cohen & Cohen.  If the engine is still here when we start loading up, it'll disappear on ya.  Wink

FieroBUZZ
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 09:50:05 am »

I have a red roof panel (no sunroof).  No hurry as it's sitting behind the garage in the parts pile.  Wink
Gary
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 02:33:04 pm »

Well once you can get at your garage, let us know if you're still interested.  We can bring it out to you easily enough if need be.

Don't wait too long though...  some time before the end of May we'll be once again cleaning up our collection of dead metal with a trip to Cohen & Cohen.  If the engine is still here when we start loading up, it'll disappear on ya.  Wink

Phil are you still interested in the engine?  Now that the snow has melted I can get to it again.

LMK!

PhilTheThrill
Fiero Owner

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 04:30:07 pm »

yeh im sitll interested iI jsut have no way of picking it up but i can finally get into my garage so i have a palce to put it.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 06:18:18 pm »

I can deliver if you have the Guiness.  Smiley

Any weekend from the 16th/17th of this month & later...

PhilTheThrill
Fiero Owner

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 07:54:18 pm »

the weekend of the 16th would be great or the one after. How much guinessdo u want?? Well u can email me moemojojo@hotmail.com to set something up or call 663-8016.
Phil M
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB fiero transmission parts and roof « previous next »
Jump to: