Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:00:40 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB FIERO « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB FIERO  (Read 2449 times)
BootMachine
« on: October 21, 2003, 12:19:18 pm »

I have a car to take care of but I still want a fiero for fun....if anyone comes across a RUNNING fiero that COULD pass saftey for like.....$100-200-500-650$ I'll take it! Dont care about interior or suspension!

As long as it has heat!
A.K.A
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 12:21:26 pm »

hahahahahahahahaha....now you are seeing the light!

(jus cuz you are buying a Fiero now, don't mean I'm buying an import!)
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 02:46:39 pm »

Hey BM (that sounds weird), much as we'd like to welcome you to Fiero ownership.....

There are basically three kinds, mint, solid runners, and trash.  The trash category can include some nice lookers that are rotten.  These ones are moneypits.  The more money and parts you toss at them the more goes wrong.

My advice is that if you want one, get a good runner with a shabby exterior and or interior.  Both are easily fixed.

The 85 GT (in the FS section) that needs a clutch may be a start.
A.K.A
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 05:51:14 pm »

so i guess I got a solid unit then eh?
BootMachine
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 02:22:30 pm »

no I really dont want to start restoring another car. I want it to start, run without stalling, lights to work, stop when I push the pedal and have HEAT!

Its so I can tear my car down to a frame and work on it. If I'm going to get a 2nd car I may as well get a Fiero!

I'd take the duke for better fuel consumption!

....and maybe put on some NITROUS! (not ) Grin
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 02:33:13 pm »

hopefully by having heat your don't secretly mean winter beater. *evil grin* Or I'll send A.K.A To run your import off the road at 2km/h! *evil grin*
Rob
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2003, 09:08:13 pm »

I dunno if this is outta your money range but there is an '86 GT for sale in Belleville... I havent seen it or anything.. Its offered at 1100 bucks. but If its the one I think it is, Im sure they will go lower..

Phone number is

1986 FIERO GT, 76,000 kms, $1100. 613-961-7805
A.K.A
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2003, 03:12:20 pm »

hopefully by having heat your don't secretly mean winter beater. *evil grin* Or I'll send A.K.A To run your import off the road at 2km/h! *evil grin*

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yea "crash"  myself will have a prelude in the ditch faster than you can say "BOV" lol
BootMachine
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2003, 04:13:16 pm »

not a winter beater......I'd get an old civic for that!

WINTER FUN MACHINE is more like it!

and yeah 1100 is too much for my ass....needs to be more broken!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB FIERO « previous next »
Jump to: