Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:21:42 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: The Tank « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Tank  (Read 1293 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: September 21, 2007, 08:45:55 pm »

Well, it's been almost a month since my wife started driving the Buick (aka The tank) to work.   Roll Eyes

Score to date:

1 coyote   Right front wheel
1 skunk   Undercarriage scalp job
1 large bird (possibly partridge or pheasant)  windshield right in front of driver

With the number of deer and a few bears around, the tank may meet it's match yet.  Afro
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 08:55:26 am »

Have you checked for a meat magnet under the hood?   Huh

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 08:15:05 pm »

Let me know if any vultures crash into the side of that thing..... on my way to the track last weekend I had a freaking kamikaze turkey vulture fly right into my side.... if I'd been driving the car it would have been no big deal, but I was riding my motorcycle...

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 10:40:55 pm »

Glad to hear your are alright, there was a thread on the big forum about bird collisions on motorbikes. I took out raccoon last month on the 416. The dang thing was almost accross both lanes when it noticed me coming and turned to run the other way where I ran it over with my left tires. I still have some fur on the nose.    Kevin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: The Tank « previous next »
Jump to: