Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:24:01 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Wives are the Devil!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wives are the Devil!!!!  (Read 984 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: May 27, 2007, 08:11:09 am »

Well, I got the back room (den) painted and hardwood laminate flooring down.  Looks good, painted 'Pumpkin" and I thought it was odd at the time.  It kind of grows on you (no pun intended). It had been light blue with blue carpet.

Didn't I just get finished, and she suckered me into changing the baseboards.  And while we were there she got a shitload of material for curtains and rods and bars for the dining room and living room (the room no one is allowed to use).  And of course, more freakin' paint.

Angry   Cry   Lips Sealed
MacPhail
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 08:31:27 pm »

I know what it's like.   Cry

Cheers, Derek
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 08:58:07 pm »

How's that go again?  No rest for the wiked?

In other news, a large portion of the male population cried out in disappointment when years of study finally revealed that "honey do" is in fact, not even abstractly related to "do honey".

...says he who hasn't put his wife's motorcycle back together yet.  Tongue
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:47:47 pm by dguy » Logged

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Wives are the Devil!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: