Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:14:22 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Ultimate Tease « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ultimate Tease  (Read 1191 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: April 26, 2007, 07:48:10 pm »

Well, I arrive home to find a message on my phone.  Call in and get:

"High speed internet is finally available in your area via satellite.  50 to 75 times as fast as dial-up service.  Cost is 49.95 per month, which is competitive with DSL and cable.  If you are interested and wish further information, or to order now press 'O' to speak to an operator."

Notice no company name or phone number is even mentioned.  Curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Angry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 12:30:14 am »

Pretty sure its this company.

http://www.xplornet.com/?lang=EN

Good luck!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 08:34:49 am »

well that's a useless phone message... whoever the company is needs to re-think their automated system.

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 09:26:28 am »

well that's a useless phone message... whoever the company is needs to re-think their automated system.

It's probably a similar system as the one which keeps calling us on weekday afternoons about a "free trip" we've supposedly won.   Roll Eyes

The cost would definitely be about right for Xplornet's services.  I looked in to them briefly once, then we moved to within range of DSL.   Afro

Guess I'm just plum sleep deprived, but that is sooo not what this little heifer was thinking about with that title.  Grin

...but a dirty mind is such a terrible thing to waste!

Though I would have thought that the "ultimate tease" for Gary would be some big guy with long arms holding his angle grinder just out of reach.   Grin

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Ultimate Tease « previous next »
Jump to: