Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:24:06 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: E-Test « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: E-Test  (Read 1357 times)
Boy-z
« on: March 03, 2004, 01:20:25 pm »

Well I just brought my 89 Mazda in for its e-test and I did nothing to it I was very surprised it passed with flying colors reading were very very low. I was happy now in a month the fiero come out of storage and it to better pass.
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 03:03:18 pm »

Karl!!!! How's it going my man! Smiley  out of hybernation already are ya!  Grin
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 03:13:45 pm »

COUNTING THE DAYS NOW MAN, CAN'T WAIT TO GET HER ON THE ROAD. I HAVE A COUPLE OF THINGS I NEED TO DO. JUST WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM A PM I SENT OUT TO GRAEME TO SEE IF HE IS GIVING UP THE PART I NEED. SO HOW THE NEW ABOUT TO BE MAMA DOING.
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 03:17:07 pm »

Glad to hear! Smiley  I'm getting down and dirty with my baby too. Smiley (the Fiero Karl.. The Fiero!)

Jess is doing good. the baby pouch is starting to show. Smiley  I'm very excited! Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: E-Test « previous next »
Jump to: