Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:48:34 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Member roll call !!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Member roll call !!!  (Read 3825 times)
Capt Fiero
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2003, 12:54:37 am »

I am the new guy, I am in BC Canada.   www.westcoastfieros.com   my personal page is www.david.westcoastfieros.com my car is an 85GT  with a .040 over 2.8 that equals 2.9   engine mods are simply a lot.  9.5-1 compression, 280 duration cam, Full MSD 6al ignition, lowered 2"  225/50/15 tires, and tons of other mods.  Here is a quick pic

If any of you are going to be in the BC area on June 7th.  www.arlington.westcoastfieros.com
WillEV
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2003, 05:03:08 pm »

regard the exhaust once I get my new system next week why have I heard that before. I will have a complete exhaust from the y pipe back including the tips which are welded on and there is no problems with it so willev it your if you have a 2.8 it is off my 87

Hey if you have no use for it any more,I would be glad to get it from you.
fiero308
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2003, 05:31:05 pm »

Gee.  Things look greener in BC.  And we volunteered to live in the snow, right?  gonna think about that one a bit.....
Nice car, David; and nice mods too.
Not showing mine till I have accomplished something.  Thatis my little incentive now.  But I'm workin' on it...   Wink
PBJ
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2003, 05:36:26 pm »

Hey, though I would chime in too.

86 GT Copper
Fuel injected Caddy 4.9 V8 Turbo with water injection, 4T60 shift kit and 3.33 f/d
Sunfire GT seats with lumbar, 97 Firebird dash.
Grand Am/Beretta brakes, rear sway bar.

Pete
x-thumpr-x
Fiero Owner

Minority in my home town. Thanxs MEL!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2003, 11:57:52 pm »

Adam  a.k.a. x-thumpr-x
V.P. of GTA Fiero Club

Fiero 1:  85GT black  4spd daily driver
              Aftermarket stereo and 87SE gauges

Fiero2: 84 red sport coupe with rare 3.32 econo tranny  Shocked
            no engine right now, either V8 or parts car (pending) Cry

Fiero3: hopefully 87GT by the first week of May (pending) this will decide
            fate of the 84        

87 FieroGT 3400
87 Coupe T-top
fiero308
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 09:51:47 am »

hi PBJ
watched some of your accomplishments on Pennocks (in awe) and look forward to seeing your car someday.
I assume the firebird dash is all done? Any final notes or maybe a pic for our forum?
I am particularly interested in the turbo'd 4.9!?!?!?!  Where did you find space for it, or is the turbo relegated to the passenger seat.........  or trunk space....
I will be quite interested in seeing that whenever; if you have a pic or two maybe you could forward one?  I am doing a 3.4 turbo and am always looking for ideas.
thx and welcome to our board!!! Wink
gp
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Member roll call !!! « previous next »
Jump to: