Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:26:10 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Aylmer Auto Show on Sunday « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aylmer Auto Show on Sunday  (Read 4353 times)
Fred
Fiero Owner

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 08:50:31 pm »

Thanks Aaron!  Afro

mike85gt:
I actually do remember you! One of the montreal club member actually said: Oh my god, he has a Fiero emblem on his shirt!  Shocked What are the odds! lol

Fred

Pontiac Fiero GT 1987
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 11:48:52 pm »

I was there a few times! Once in the early afternoon just as it started to rain, and then around 3:30pm ish! I was there with my wife and two daughters.  I asked the people under the tent if they where the fiero owners and someone replied...YES!  I then said "very nice"!!!  That was me if you remember.  I had a "Fiero Factory" T-shirt on!! Anyway, I didn't enter mine because I didn't know what to expect and wanted to first attend a show to size up the competition...lol

I recall seeing a guy wearing a grayish shirt with a Fiero pegasus printed on the back, walking away from the Fieros. Was that you? You should have stopped and introduced yourself, would have been nice to meet another Fiero addict Evil

......... There is always a way!
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 12:30:50 pm »

Hey Fred, c-l...

Yup, that was me....beige/gray shirt with red Fiero Factory Logo and Pegasus on it.  I wasn't sure if you guys where Ottawa Fiero Club members because nobody confirmed showing cars!  Oh well, next year I'll be there with at least 2 Fiero's for sure!!! Oh, and by the way, CONGRATS Fred......well done!!!

Mike
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:32:51 pm by mike85gt » Logged
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 07:01:36 pm »

..... Oh well, next year I'll be there with at least 2 Fiero's for sure!!!

Rumour has it that this was the last Aylmer Auto Show.... Some people told us that the city of Gatineau did not want the show anymore.

Monday morning, some french radio stations where reporting that the organiser of the event was quitting.

Fred
Fiero Owner

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:09 pm »

Thank you! Smiley

Pontiac Fiero GT 1987
lsixtyseven
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 09:27:08 pm »

I heard a while back that it was the last show in Aylmer. There are other large shows in the region and the one in Hawkesbury is a good one because it is between Ottawa and Montreal. I believe it's on the 4 of September this year.

Just found the site, it's September 4   www.clubautohawk.com
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:33:33 pm by lsixtyseven » Logged
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 10:44:21 pm »

I will probably show up there.

mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 10:58:54 pm »

Does anybody know if we need to register a car for showing at the Hawksbury show or do we just show up with it?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Aylmer Auto Show on Sunday « previous next »
Jump to: