Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:30:19 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: project 3800SC Trans Sport van « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: project 3800SC Trans Sport van  (Read 4122 times)
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 06:11:53 pm »

I know what you mean by small Dan.  Makes me wonder how the thing ran at all.  What I did on the van was pull off that plastic boot.  The air filter is running open without being turned upside down like in your pic for a hood scoop.  Don't seem to be any issues with water, rain, snow...etc.   Gets all the air it needs.  Noise isn't overly loud either, not by my standards anyway.  I have been thinking about some sort of low profile scoop on the hood though, perhaps this summer if I have the time.  Looks good!
2ML67
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 07:25:46 pm »

Its alive its alive got her running just about an hour ago unfortunately too late to get her in for a safety so I won't be driving her this weekend. Dan
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2006, 12:39:53 am »

Giddyup!!  Cheesy  Now I just need to find a 3800sc for our vandingo here and we'll be good to boot.  Ideally, if something like you found that needs an engine would turn up I'd probably pick it up for the swapping in something-even-bigger kick.
2ML67
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2006, 06:44:13 pm »

Starting to get scared here I have been enjoying the comfort , roominess and power of my van so much I might not want to ever climb into that little uncomforftable thing I call my Fiero again. Oh no once again I think Gary is having a bad effect on me. Dan
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: project 3800SC Trans Sport van « previous next »
Jump to: