Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:14:41 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CLUB MEETING « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLUB MEETING  (Read 4110 times)
Fieroflyer
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2003, 03:56:14 pm »

I like the Kingston idea as well as it is closer for me. Hey if you are that desperate for a drive in Peterborough still has one and its really close for me. At least compared to driving to Ottawa it is. Hey heres an idea instead of alternating between sides of Ottawa for meetings we hold every other meeting in Peterborough sound like a good idea or what.Ha Ha. Dan
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2003, 09:54:29 pm »

umm...umm...Thats like 2 hours isn't it?  I realize for you its good, but like the entire club is here  Roll Eyes

(I hope you were joking...)

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2003, 10:01:24 pm »

ok back on topic reservations for 15 for 5pm at Liams under Steve/Ottawa Fiero Club in case anyone gets there before iI do as I'm playing in a ball tourney and if we go to the finals I may not be there although we'll prob tank first game so may not be a problem

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Fieroflyer
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2003, 04:12:04 pm »

My sincerest appologies as due to health reason's I will not be able to attend. Dan
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2003, 04:15:22 pm »

My sincerest appologies as due to health reason's I will not be able to attend. Dan

That and a bloody 3 hour drive, no prob Dan

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2003, 06:26:19 pm »

Well it was the smallest turnout to date, but we did get to meet Chris and Terik(sp???) and Nick, Eric and Kevin got to see the Motionless Fiero in it's sorry state, then we sauntered down to the Gloucester fair which was a real hoot and we made an excecutive decsion to get a club Bumper Car setup, overall a great night so we'll have to do the same once the Ex is in town.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CLUB MEETING « previous next »
Jump to: