Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:29:54 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Looking for extended cables « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for extended cables  (Read 1608 times)
GSXRBOBBY
« on: December 28, 2003, 12:24:19 am »

I am looking for longer shift cables for my 86 GT with a 4speed, I am swap a N* and I am going to need longer cables but not sure where to go?
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 03:45:02 am »

If you find one, let me know please.  I'm in need of a longer shift cable.  The select cable is fine but the shift cable is a little tight for my liking.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
GSXRBOBBY
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 06:27:17 pm »

I sure will, you mind if I e-mail you ask a few questions?
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 02:41:57 pm »

You could email me but it might be easier to use the private message feature of this sight.  It automatically sends a notice to my email to let me know I have a message.  That way you get me the quickest, because I don't always check my email when I check this sight and vice versa.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
GSXRBOBBY
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 05:19:26 pm »

http://www.westcoastfiero.com/cables/cables.html
They sell them and custume make them for guys doing kit cars and such...
GSXRBOBBY
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 11:21:56 pm »

I have found out that the cables don't need to be extended for the N* swap and the 4 speed trans, it needs a 90 degree angle just at the end of the shifter cables so it doesn't hit the Northstars waterpump.
FieroDough
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 07:23:33 pm »

I am looking for longer shift cables for my 86 GT with a 4speed, I am swap a N* and I am going to need longer cables but not sure where to go?

can i buy your old cables?
GSXRBOBBY
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 10:26:56 pm »

I will let you know when I know something, I'm doing the swap this month "soon"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Looking for extended cables « previous next »
Jump to: