Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:38:59 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Yellow Notchie « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yellow Notchie  (Read 1698 times)
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« on: June 26, 2004, 08:49:00 pm »

Seen flying down the 416 towards Kemptville with his right headlight doors in the upright position, anyone we know?
GoFast85
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 12:40:21 pm »

Passed a Honda Accord with 3 "youngsters" in it.  Being about 5 carlenghts ahead -- the right headlight tore off. My lady friend in the passenger seat had her hand holding onto the top door frame. The door hit her hand and the kids had a fright as they saw it coming at them. No damage to the paint as her hand "protected" it. New cover now installed and a hood vent now cut in the hood to prevent (read delay) headlights popin up at higher speeds.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 05:21:30 pm »

I better not get hassled because some old fart is driving a Fiero like a d*ckhead!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might check and see if you have lost your top door frame as all the Fieros I have seen don't have one.

The light doors won't pop up with a vent.  If they do, the spring can be tightened.

LOSER!!!!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

(I don't sound bitter....do I?  Roll Eyes )
2ML67
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 06:06:22 pm »

If I remember correctly I told you it was broken showed you how it was broken and gave you one of my spares to replace it with. I guess the fact that it was the wrong colour made you feel it was safe to endanger the others on the road, not good. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 06:13:37 pm »

Curious how your lady friend's hand is and if she is still your lady friend. Dans wife
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Yellow Notchie « previous next »
Jump to: