Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:49:32 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: How not to tow you sports car out of the snowbank « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How not to tow you sports car out of the snowbank  (Read 1514 times)
GoFast85
« on: February 10, 2004, 10:59:20 am »

http://tsen.org/graphics/Snow_Tow_Car.wmv
Rob
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 01:48:57 pm »

Oh man! that kinda reminded me of when I was trying to pull my friends RAM out of a ditch with my old Accord.. haha.. Ever seen Jurasic Park when they are in reverse by the Cliff and the Cars swerving all over the place! ah good memories! To bad.. that looked like the only Geo Storm Ive ever seen not all rusted out!

Later;
lercs
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 07:19:15 pm »

well it was obviously rusted out cause it feel to peices
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 12:26:06 pm »

Those boys should stay in school and maybe pay a little more attention in physics class.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: How not to tow you sports car out of the snowbank « previous next »
Jump to: