Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:58:54 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB - 1987 GT parts - new to forum « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB - 1987 GT parts - new to forum  (Read 1003 times)
Kaydubya
« on: June 09, 2010, 12:04:30 pm »

Hello all, firstly I am new to the forum., I recently bought a 1987 Gt fastback 5spd 2.8v6

Not sure if any of you saw it, it was for sale on Kijijij for a while.

Anyway, it is in good shape, other than the fact the previous owner had stored it in a public facility and some kids has broken in and damaged some of the cars including the GT. The worst damage in on the decklid and the hood (they took a screwdriver to it and snapped the rear decklid by the lock and then proceeded to take the screwdrive to the hood with their own "special" art).

Anyway, I am looking to return her to her former glory. I can paint the existing hood but the deckild is pretty shot. If anyone know anyone locally who has an 86/87/88 gt fastback decklid (no matter what the colour) for sale - preferably white!!! then please let me know, and if they have a hood to match I'll take that too!

Looking foward to getting to know you all and meeting you at a get together really soon
thanks
Kevin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB - 1987 GT parts - new to forum « previous next »
Jump to: