Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:01:15 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WANTED....Indy Fiero « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WANTED....Indy Fiero  (Read 4173 times)
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« on: September 05, 2011, 08:11:10 pm »

I'm thinking I might like an Indy fiero!  If anybody knows of a driver or restoration project car let me know! thanks
88formula
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:23:44 pm »

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1984-Pontiac-Fiero-Indy-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ303520938
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 10:18:29 pm »

Hey 88 Formula,  Thanks for the info.  I had seen it in the past but the price was to high back then.  By any chance is this car anywhere near where you are going to school in Oshawa?  I hate to take the long drive and find a rusty car!!
88formula
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 02:21:47 pm »

ya i can go take a look at it if you'd like! anywhere in oshawa is pretty easy to get to.
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:55:12 pm »

Thanks Brett....sent you a PM...
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:39:10 pm »

Hey 88 Formula,  Sent you another PM...thanks
netpred
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 12:07:45 am »

Near mint. only the odd paint chip. Original everything except battery and front calipers/pads. 30,000 km. 4 sp. air (needs charge), loaded. Mint interior except for sagging headliner. Purchased from original owner. Have documentation such as option lists, letters from dealer etc. Very rare in this original condition.

Never offered for sale by me. Located in Toronto. Would sell for fair market value.
88formula
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 02:48:46 pm »

sounds like a great car!
if it makes a move from toronto to ottaawa, I would enjoy a look!
netpred
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 08:23:26 pm »

It really isn't advertised for sale so I will probably own it for a while. I have never even mentioned the car on the Toronto board.

I don't drive it much because I want to keep the mileage low. So I basically look at it a lot.

If you are in Toronto, you are welcome to see it and take it for a spin. Because it still has factory tires and they are pretty hard, I don't take it over 80 km. I guess it is now a garage queen, but I would like a driver - maybe a nice Formula. Any out there?
88formula
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 02:11:51 am »

i would enjoy a look at it. im in oshawa but i could make it to the city.
i probably wouldnt feel comfortable driving it since its in such great shape
so maybe let me know a date i could take a drive out on the weekend and check it out!
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 11:13:28 pm »

Hey, what do you consider "fair market value" for it?  You can PM me with that if you want!  I'm looking to add an Indy to my collection!  thanks
netpred
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2011, 10:44:13 pm »

Now that is a difficult question as we all know. It is what a willing buyer will pay and a willing buyer will sell for. A lower mileage car (10k miles or more) went on Barrett Jackson for 10k. No doubt a bit nicer than mine, except that one had repainted fascia. Mine is factory original. The price guides are a bit helpful but are not great for such low mileage cars. Junk Indys are going for under 1k. Crappy Indys are are going for $2500 and ok ones are going for more, around 4k. Mine is probably the nicest original, unrestored and unmolested Indy in Canada and one of the best in existence. It has spent all of its life in a garage. My guess is that I could realistically expect 6k for mine. Any thoughts or feedback?

I am also happy to keep the car, but am reluctant to drive it much because of the age, condition and scarcity.

Thanks.
mike85gt
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 02:19:50 pm »

I'm interested for sure....can you send me some more details, pictures etc....  PM me with that if you wish.  Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WANTED....Indy Fiero « previous next »
Jump to: