Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:50:48 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WTB: 85-88 V6 with Manual Trans « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB: 85-88 V6 with Manual Trans  (Read 5470 times)
fiero308
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2004, 03:23:03 pm »

Rob; I heard from a little bird that there is a (red I think) fiero for sale along Hwy 2 just west of Bayside on the way to Trenton; not sure which side but whoever it is has two I think.
(only one for sale)
just a lead maybe
good luck

PS; you have a parts car in your garage?  Is the rad mount any good?  BoyZ is looking for one.  If you have one he may be interested and I could bring it back with me in a wk or so.
LMK!!
Rob
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2004, 07:38:02 pm »

Whats the Rad mount look like? Im pretty sure it may be rusty!

fiero308
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2004, 08:23:23 pm »

hi Rob
it would be the horizontal piece below the rad; prob a bit hard to see unless the rad is out.  Sort of folded sheet steel, like almost everything else.
as long as it is solid he may be interested.
Rob
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2004, 09:06:50 pm »

okay, well I will pull the Rad on Friday and Have a look at it! Cant hurt right?

Later; Rob
fiero308
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2004, 10:57:03 pm »

thanks Rob; it would be for Karl, if it is any good.
I will be down SAT; have to come down for a funeral service; just down and back same day but if you PM me with your phone number I can prob swing by and pick it up (assuming it is in decent shape!!) so lmk what shape it is in (is it worth it?) and talk to Karl (BoyZ) about what $$ you want etc and PM me your phone number for Sat afternoon contact - where will you be then?
I can prob pick it up about 5-ish...... a guess.
Thx
GP
Rob
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2004, 10:28:46 am »

I will be at work, but if its any good I will take it there with me, I work at Subway..I will give you directions if needed!

Later; Rob
fiero308
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2004, 10:33:11 am »

ok Rob
did you get hold of BoyZ I hope?  In case he has managed to find another somewhere......
The subway is across the Bay Bridge I think?
Will keep in touch till Friday on this; but check in with Karl; I will tell him to do the same with you.
thx
gp
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: WTB: 85-88 V6 with Manual Trans « previous next »
Jump to: