Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:53:32 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Getting maried october 4th « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Getting maried october 4th  (Read 1718 times)
FieroDough
« on: April 30, 2003, 10:46:07 am »

Well I'm getting married on october 4th. I put my foot down and insted in having some Fieros in the wedding "convoy"

since i will be a passenger in the hummer, anyone interested in being a pilot for my baby? and we would need a few "show ready" fieros in the parade as well. Smiley

on a side note, we are planning a stag to raise some money for the wedding, would anyone be interested in attending? and what would be a good date for the majority of the people interested?

Well. wish me luck! *lol*

fiero and wife, the 2 most expensive hobbies! Tongue

Eric
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 07:50:24 pm »

but not necessarily in that order, right, Eric?HuhHuhHuh Wink Wink Wink

CONGRATS on taking on the new role!!! Grin
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 07:58:29 pm »

I'll be there for sure.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 11:09:44 pm »

Eric, congrats!!

I'll be attending for sure, and, if you do need someone to pilot and pamper your second baby, it would be my pleasure...

Amazing how almost everyone I know is getting married....ahh the life of a single man...fieros, fieros, and more fieros  Grin  I think that some day, when I'm older and wiser on that outlook of life, I'll come to realize, life isn't all about Fieros, but until that happens, keep'em coming.
FieroDough
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 09:58:05 am »

Cheesy
Thanks for the support guys. Cheesy
(as for if they are in order of preference or not, I'll have to take the 5th on that. both have an attitude and will get upset with me. Tongue )

I've never organized a stag beffore. Sad  Anyone here would be willing to attend?

when would be the best time? (June? july?)
What would you be willing to pay for a ticket?
what would you like to see there? Music, games, food, what not.. Smiley

Any little tid bit I can raise would be awesome. Smiley

cheers!
Eric
Boy-z
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2003, 11:28:56 pm »

Hey Eric Alright taking the next step in life or did I mean the last step, No just kidding, right all you married guy's It's no different then going out together right all you married guy's.Eric congrat's and welcome to the other club. I see you are about to become a" Honey-do" man ... Honey do this and honey do that. I would love to attend and also the best man should plan your stag Give me his number and I'll help him out with some info.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Getting maried october 4th « previous next »
Jump to: