Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:25:46 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Free Time « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Time  (Read 2453 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: February 27, 2003, 11:48:20 pm »

Angry Went and got my ass laid off yesterday, now it looks like I'm going to have to find a real job. Well there goes the excuse for not updating the website.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 08:16:23 am »

damn! sorry to hear that buddy. Sad  what happened?
WillEV
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 08:48:27 am »

Sorry to here the bad news, hopefully you find something Sad
Boy-z
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 09:51:09 am »

Steve Sorry to hear that man. I am probably looking at the same situation in the spring. If nothing new decides to fly into Ottawa. So hope you are successfull in the job hunt.
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 02:19:28 pm »

That's what happens when management is incompetent. 2 years there and they never produced so much as a sample yet and running out of $$$. Take a couple months and tune up the PS2 skills, just wish there was no snow, then I could work on the car, ohhh well

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Fieroflyer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 09:42:21 pm »

Very sorry to hear of your problem, hopefully everything will work out for you.
fiero308
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 11:06:11 pm »

Hey Steve;
anybody who has things on the go like you won't be idle for very long. Maybe you should enjoy the break; you'll get snapped up!! Grin Grin
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 07:54:38 am »

Man, that sucks.  But now this means you can get your car fixed!!!  

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 11:48:49 pm »

Fix Car I wish! Funny story I was home this weekend and someone knocks on the door asking about the car in the driveway, Lee Anne answered asked which one, well he says the Pontiac. So I said no, but after wondered, how in the blue hell did he know what it was because it is COMPLETLY buried beneath 6 ' of snow.
I'm busy as all hell interviewing reluctantly, but more interested in looking for VC funding for a new company I want to start, but it takes time.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Free Time « previous next »
Jump to: