Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:01:28 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Hello GIZMO !! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello GIZMO !!  (Read 1323 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: February 02, 2003, 06:32:56 pm »

Hey Nick.  I just saw the movie 'Bad Company', yes I'm behind the times.  (Chris Rock, Anthony Hopkins)

It starts in Prague and some of the movie takes place around there.  I am assuming the movie guys would not lie and substitute Perth for Prague.   Grin  Any rate the city looks pretty cool.  I lived for a while in the charming German town of Rastatt when I was a nipper.

If you guys haven't seen it, you should rent it and see if there's anyone you know hiding in the background.

I bussed some guys to the ski hill the other night.  Clean the snow off your cars, eh?
Gary
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 08:30:32 am »

hey Gary;
you lived in RASTATT?
as in really close to the base of Baden-Solingen?
was there in 70-71; nice place..... except for the bug-outs... and a few other things.  The fear of Starfighters falling out of the air onto your head; nukes from mother Russia and drunk APC drivers.....
I wonder ... does anyone here remember the cold war?
-G
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 11:27:26 am »

Yep, my dad was airframe. We were there at 4 Wing from 61-65 when I was a bit younger.  Grin

Probably about the same 10 years later.
Gary
« Last Edit: February 17, 2003, 11:28:44 am by FieroBUZZ » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Hello GIZMO !! « previous next »
Jump to: