Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:57:40 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: North Bay Fiero's « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: North Bay Fiero's  (Read 1144 times)
MacPhail
« on: June 18, 2006, 08:12:29 pm »

Ok...gave out my business card to 2 Fiero owners I met in North Bay on the weekend.

1.  Red Notchie...the gentleman (Mark is his name...if I'm wrong, sorry!) bought his from an uncle in Ottawa I believe.  He's looking to do a Caddy swap.

2.  Red Fastback...turns out that the owner, Jason, is someone I went to highschool with.  His is all original I believe...looks to be in awesome shape.

Cheers, Derek
Bradtholomew
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »

That's cool.  I haven't seen many new Fieros around, but most of my driving is between Belleville and Ottawa.  Just a few '84's along Highway 37 north of Belleville is all I normally see. 

I still haven't seen any of you guys around Ottawa!  I've been there maybe three weeks over the last couple months, but all I've seen (very briefly) is a stock grey '85 GT.

Brad
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: North Bay Fiero's « previous next »
Jump to: