Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:10:38 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CANADA DAY « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CANADA DAY  (Read 842 times)
Boy-z
« on: June 26, 2003, 10:13:35 pm »

hI Kevin Being that it is Canada Day this tuesday I will not be at CTC I am going to the Officers mess Down Town for a four Course meal and drinks on the patio afterwards and then watch the fire works. but the following tuesday weather permitting I'll be there
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 11:35:32 pm »

C'mon Karl a four course meal, drinks on the patio, then the fireworks on Parliament Hill versus Fieros, a cruise to Bob's Big Scoop and a few leftover firecrackers in my backyard, what happened to your sense of fun?
   See you on the fifth then Bud.
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 11:31:45 am »

You got me laughing that is very funny it sounds like a good old redneck outing. I would much rather that but the ticket's were bought. before I new about the CTC and my car is still out anyway it may come out off the shop today"the Engine" but probably won't go back in till next week being a long weekend. work is put on hold. so I 'll go with plan "A" this week. the guy putting it back in I am not sure but mybe off this weekend. But definately the following tuesday. then CtC on Heron On Sun. AN if Eric is up for it Orleans on Wed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: CANADA DAY « previous next »
Jump to: