Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:35:12 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: selling ANY PART(S) u need off my working running 86 fiero! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: selling ANY PART(S) u need off my working running 86 fiero!  (Read 2061 times)
mr.tourismo
« on: October 01, 2004, 06:17:21 pm »

yeah, i have an 86 SC with an almost completly installed aero body ground effects on, perfect body (some bodyparts needs paint) full grey interior, silver exterior (some of the m primer) power windows/locks, 2.5L iron duke with around 143k's, i have an 5 speed manual, an extra set of shock absorbers, good brakes, full interior stock radio and to extra cluster(speedo and stuff), i have aux gauges installed but missing the glass face and it's made for a brown interior, a stock sunroof THAT DOESN'T LEEK, a set of extra doors (no exterior panels) extra master and slave cylinder and MUCH MUCH more.

I'M selling parts REAL cheap, my car HAS TO GO, rasing money for an other car since i have problems with insurance on the twisted frame and i can't seem to find an other one (so i'm getting a jeep comanche).
 i can take more pics if you need some.

i'm in ottawa east, just tell me what you need and i'll set up a meet.

mr.tourismo
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 06:20:15 pm »

for the int pic, i'm not hidding anything under the rags it's just cus it's not split and i was affraid of the sun making it split  Wink , oh, and my e-brakes dont work and i have some signal and horn problems (they just dont work)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 06:29:32 pm by mr.tourismo » Logged
2ML67
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 07:26:28 pm »

You have an e-mail. Dan
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 09:07:08 am »

Make that two.   Wink

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
mr.tourismo
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 04:57:43 pm »

i just got a message about a fiero for sale for 200$  Smiley with a good frame but needs lots of parts (engine and tranny). so i'm putting this topic on hold  Undecided
Alex

and this is the pic Don :
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 05:35:30 pm by mr.tourismo » Logged
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2004, 06:07:50 pm »

hows the rust situation on that car?
2ML67
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 07:07:25 pm »

If you end up needing any thing let me know if I have not got it I will try and find it for you. This club already has too many non running Fiero members. No pointing at Gary here oh yea there is always Tibs but I think its actually his wife's so he doesn't count. Dan
mr.tourismo
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 04:19:22 pm »

hows the rust situation on that car?

eheh, i didnt think someone would ask, the big i needed to do to get it to pass safety was a rust hole on the frame cap (all it need was a new one fabricated and the placed on with rivets and sprayed with gravelguard) yeah heres a pic, it's battery acid that leaked on it (when my brother owned it).
it's on the pass side.

Alex
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 05:54:15 pm by mr.tourismo » Logged
mr.tourismo
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 05:58:46 pm »

there is always Tibs but I think its actually his wife's so he doesn't count. Dan

i saw tibs on that little meet i made with my parts car a while back, before school started. he seems to be active, but i dont remember seeing a post from him on here.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: selling ANY PART(S) u need off my working running 86 fiero! « previous next »
Jump to: