Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:06:06 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: z34 wiring diags needed « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: z34 wiring diags needed  (Read 1396 times)
fiero308
« on: July 02, 2003, 08:22:08 am »

now that I have the engine/trans and 16 km (10 miles  Wink) of wiring on my garage floor I need to get the wiring diags for a 92 z34 lumina with a 5 spd.
Does anyone know where I can get GOOD clear diagrams for this?  Any help appreciated.
thx!
gp
Rob
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 04:11:47 pm »

Thats too bad you are looking for them now.. I had printed off copies of all the diagrams you would have needed when I was in tech school. I cannot find them now though. My GF must have tossed them!! ARG... I know you want them now, you could ask someone at a GM dealership if you know anyone, they could easily print them off for you!

Later; Rob
2ML67
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 06:36:35 pm »

My experience has been GM doesn't give out diagrams since their web site went up that charges for them and only has 98 and up stuff.
Some garages have accounts with company's like Mitchell and for a fee will get you copies of diagrams. Local garages usually charge around $20 for the diagrams. Dan  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: z34 wiring diags needed « previous next »
Jump to: