Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:07:07 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: ongoing saga of the brakes; update « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ongoing saga of the brakes; update  (Read 1326 times)
fiero308
« on: June 01, 2003, 11:24:54 am »

just to prove to myself that I am actually getting ...something done on my car I am posting this stuff. Might make me feel better or something.
I got the poly bushings in place and am still waiting for those top long bolts (had to cut the old ones out) from GM..... Huh
But this shows the revised spindle and upper and lower control arms mocked up in place; note the absent coil spring mount........ Shocked
and the 12" rotor; - pretty awesome turning circle I'm going to have!!! Grin
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 08:53:50 am »

and the latest just in: my coil over is going ok; not fast enough but it never does.  I have just been busier than this time of year usually is.......  anyway, here it is 'mocked' into place........ Tongue
I left the upper control arm off to SHOW that there is actually a bolt holding it in place!  (instead of rubber bands and duct tape) Grin
My BIG decision now is whether to stop at this or go to custom control arms and the reason for this dilemma is that wheel availability is not nearly as good as I thought it would be.  I am quite disappointed in fact.
so putting in new control arms would change my offset to 'something more normal' and give me more selection.
What a saga.  With the engine, etc issue it may not hit the road this year.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: ongoing saga of the brakes; update « previous next »
Jump to: