Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:53:59 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Changes since I left « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Changes since I left  (Read 1468 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: December 16, 2004, 11:44:28 am »

Well, I see Gizmo has cabin fever already and has started making cartoon girlfriends.   Roll Eyes  And odd smilies

Aaron has stopped writing like Yoda, in cryptic sentences.  His spelling has suffered a bit, though.

Graeme has embarked on a mysterious journey ending up with a beautiful 308 replica at just 3 times the cost of a real one. (j/k)

Dan is still going bald..... and his car sounds like a tractor.  Kiss

Don's dog is a poodle wannabe (best I could do, sorry)

There, I've managed to catch up and insult pretty well everyone along the way.

Gary
GoFast88
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 12:17:33 pm »

YOU FORGOT ME Cry
Could it be that i have a 50 bill burning a hole in my pocket? Come to see me at your earliest opportunity. Cuba has a way of sucking the stuff out of you Afro
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 12:25:28 pm »

Cuba has a way of sucking the stuff out of you Afro

Hey, you're an old guy....take it easy.

I thought you didn't want the hood..  I just haven't managed to get in that way yet.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2004, 01:29:02 pm »

One can only speak so much before relevance makes itself noticed, or it’s inverse there of (basically if you don’t understand what I’m saying it has no relevance or purpose).

I try to communicate concisely but perhaps its significance is lost when an additional post is then required.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2004, 04:40:31 pm »

Yep, Gary's back.
GoFast88
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 09:49:58 am »

Cuba has a way of sucking the stuff out of you Afro

Hey, you're an old guy....take it easy.

I thought you didn't want the hood..  I just haven't managed to get in that way yet.

You are as old as you feel (or until the money runs out  Cheesy)

I think I have misplaced the hood hinges so it looks like I have bought it.
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2005, 12:10:31 pm »

Hey Everyone, I am around here and there sometimes.. hehe.. Been busy with school.  1 more term Smiley

Gary, have you got your car on the road yet?  Grin  I race you in the new car my parents just bought.. hehe.. Them and thier spending  Shocked  (BMW Z3 Roadster -2000)  But of course I don't get to drive it Sad

Happy new years all!

I will be in and out of the forums.. I think I am still an admin? Shocked

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Changes since I left « previous next »
Jump to: