Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:18:39 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wanna kiss Ontario's front licence plate goodbye? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanna kiss Ontario's front licence plate goodbye?  (Read 909 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: August 01, 2007, 09:07:40 am »

Six provinces and three territories can do without the things, why can't Ontario?

They're a waste of money IMO.  If you'd like to see Ontario drop their front licence plate requirement, please consider adding your name to this petition.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:31:14 am »

Won't happen as long as they have the hots for bringing back photo radar.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 10:41:24 am »

Won't happen as long as they have the hots for bringing back photo radar.

Don't vote for the NDP in October, and we won't have that problem.  Wink

In all seriousness though...  this is the first time I've seen it in the form of a petition, but I seem to recall various groups independently lobbying for eliminating the front plate over the years.

Hearsay once told me that it is the police who are the biggest opponents of eliminating the plate, citing safety concerns.   Undecided

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 11:00:07 am »

Isn't it easier to grind something up thru the rumour mill.....hey guess what I heard, Ontario did away with front plates.  Lets throw in some fudged press releases, tv, radio and print would have fun!  See how much hype you can stir up.  Or I'm babbling from a coffee deprived state.  Either way, front plates are a waste.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wanna kiss Ontario's front licence plate goodbye? « previous next »
Jump to: