Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:29:41 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Holy SHIT!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Holy SHIT!!!!  (Read 1182 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: October 26, 2002, 03:14:55 am »

Hey guys I'm not dead Huh Sorry for the absence, it was not intentional and by no means is the club fading. I apologize to everyone who may of been trying to get in touch with me, but it has been a madhouse at work, since my last contact I've been to England for a few weeks, Buffalo, Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls, and barely dodged an Italy trip , unfortunately I did miss a trip home to Belfast but them the breaks, plus I had to move the entire company to a new facility Tongue Brutal but things are settling down now so I should have the entire winter to work on the club, again help and suggestions are welcome(yes I'm begging now) It would be a huge help to know what you all liked , did not like what happened over the last year. Keep in mind it was our first year and this WILL NOT GO THE WAY OF ALL OTHER CLUBS IN OTTAWA. I will be  here though the winter and expect an awesome summer, keep in mind we started in JUNE and simply though the kick ass attitude of all Fiero freaks in Ottawa we are the best club and largest Fiero club in Canada and by the numbers one of the largest in NA, no bullshit. You guys have been awesome all year, especially during my frequent absences due to work and my Dad's illness.I've sent my parents off on a vacation to BC and they had a great time. I'm involved n many different sports clubs etc, and by far this  FAMILY has the most heart, it was the only group that considered a fund raiser for ALS research, and it came from within, I and my family were deeply touched by the sentiments expressed from the club and the pain felt by all when one of out members lost his father. I have not met a more sincere and genuine group of people in my life.
   Huge Thanks are owed to several folks who went out of there way to make this year work and honestly this could of been a flop without them, instead with their help it was a huge success: Chris Stockton; if you need to ask Chris carried the club Technically with this awesome forum which absolutely make the club and held it together in my absence so a huge thanks goes out to Chris, especially from me, Thanks dude
Gary errr Buzz for helping launch this baby in a huge way, in the early days of the club (errr finding out if anyone gave a rats ass) Gary was a huge supporter and really helped get the BUZZ going again here in Ottawa. Eric for being well Eric, there are few as passionate as he and dammit he provided tonnes of entertainment and if you were willing tech  knowledge, and proving you can drop a cradle with a couple of wrenches, a hoist, a blowtorch, many pissed off neighbors and an arsenal of curse words. Nick our resident guru, Nick your reputation has preceded you for many years, I knew of you back in College and you are still a topic of discussion at parties with my Smith Falls buddies. Our mass media expert Ron McKay, the flyer King(sorry dude I know I still owe you a pile of flyers) who was an absolute machine when it came to tagging Fiero's, and those boys who I hold close to the heart, the original crew, the very first meeting members, Gary" Buzz" DufField, Karl" That Shinny Black" Bonnar, Kevin "what the hell is that dial for" Munroe, and Tyler" where the hell did you find the MR2 slam email" Wood. Thanks to Tyler and his years of passion for the Fiero, we had an easy meeting place,and if you never rode shotgun with Tyler, well you missed out on a treat, when you get to the line and Tyler give the " ok hold on for dear life and keep you ass out of the way" speech it means it's all good, for anyone who stands on the sidelines and questions the skill needed to run competitively on the course until you can sit shotgun and know that course AND hold on AND not get out of the car scream YEAH!!! . Here's to racing a car that does not have all the tech advances that modern cars have, and kicking ass at doing it, it's all about the apex. But the biggest thanks goes to everyone who was involved in every and any event this brief and unorganized year. I thank everyone for their patience this year and promise next year hold huge things, the highlight being our pilgrimage to Pontiac next summer for the 20th Anniversary next summer, hope to see as many as possible Sat, well later today, and I will continue to try to get input  during the winter for next years events

You guys Rock

Later

Steve

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 08:25:09 pm »

He's Alive.....hehe

Oh man, I hope someone told you last night that we were just going over to somewhere brighter for some pictures.  Cause when we got there I was like, did anyway tell steve!

Good to see you again man,

PS tell me if you want those parts cause Kevin wants some too (I think)

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 11:56:22 am »

Hi Steve sorry i mist last Saturday night had an emergency @ spent many hours at CHEO with my girl.....I am really looking fowrd to help build up this club @ plsnning for next summer....Pontiac USA Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Holy SHIT!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: