Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:41:25 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Red GT « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red GT  (Read 1462 times)
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« on: July 11, 2004, 02:53:03 pm »

Friday 4:20 PM

On Ogilvie, (from aviation pkw to St-Laurent) heading West - turned south on St-Laurent.

Nice red fasback with a nice engine roar... has rear wing, sun roof and custom rims. A green number 2 sticker in the driver side rear window.

Tried to get the driver's attention but this pilot owned the road..... rightfully so Wink

......... There is always a way!
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 08:32:10 pm »

That's Tyler (34FieroGT).

I thought it meant when you are number 2, you try harder.

He explained it's a racing code.  It evidently means that faster cars are allowed to only lap him twice.  Grin  Grin

It does snarl a bit, doesn't it?
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 09:44:41 pm »

Yup, that was me.  Thanks for the comments c-l, but I didn't think I was driving that aggressively...  Grin  The "2" simply signified that I was in the 2nd running group at Shannonville at the MCO lapping day last week.  I thought I explained that you last night Gary?  Or is the fastback-vs-notchback thing still bothering you?   Grin

tyler...
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 10:48:50 pm »

Your explanation for the number 2 now makes sence, I thought it was there for BLIND people to SEE that it was a 2 seater car Grin Grin

......... There is always a way!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Red GT « previous next »
Jump to: