Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 09:31:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Congratulations Eric and Jes! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congratulations Eric and Jes!  (Read 1753 times)
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« on: October 05, 2003, 02:42:31 am »

Ohhhh giddyup!  Its too bad you guys went home, you missed out....I don't think I've ever heard so much Fiero talk at a wedding before.  And Sudbury...hmmm still speechless, wow-yummy, tsk tsk!  Eh Karl  Wink  Also, I think we need to have some discussion about after-meeting meetings  Grin Grin Grin

Before I go on with a few photos, I'd like to congratulate and wish the very best to Eric and Jes![/i]

Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 10:28:51 am »

If it hadn't have been for the XYL I would have come along with you, she said she had some things to do at home. Congrats Eric. What is up with the ambulance? Kevin
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 12:01:25 pm »

Well It was a very good night and yes Sudbury is Nice as far as the Ambulance it was there for nick's friend you see nic was hitting on this good looking girl and the whole place was a battle scene so I had to call the ambulance to clean up the blood bath.  As Far as the new meeting place let's just say the english were happy with it MATE...

Congrats Eric and Jesse
Boy-z
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 12:04:13 pm »

Nic that first pic looks like they are off to Disney world for there honeymoon.....Eric looks like M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E. with thoses balloons behind him good shot.
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 01:08:10 pm »

Yup, just like a Mouseketeer  Grin
2ML67
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2003, 02:47:17 pm »

Now I'm even more sorry that I didn't make it, but definetely agree congrats to the new couple. A couple more years than time for kids than say goodbye sports car.  Hope the best for both of you.
 Any time you get the urge to feel power under you Eric you can always come visit and I will let you sit in my car.  Dan
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2003, 09:10:56 am »

Congrats you two!  Wish I could have been there!

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 06:58:55 am »

I have a stupid cold.... Sorry I didn't get there.

Congratulations Eric and Jess!!!!  Grin

BTW, I think an ambulance at any 'sporting' event is a necessity.
FieroDough
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2003, 07:20:22 pm »

Wow! thanks guys!

I'd like to espcially thank nick and Karl for coming to the wedding reception. You guys have no idea what that meant to me. Smiley

Thanks again everyone1 Smiley  and no! the Fiero ain't for sale no matter how many kids I get. *lol*

cheers!
Eric
A.K.A
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2003, 07:59:59 am »

congrats ppl!

here's to a lifetime of each other! lol (mixed in with as much Fiero as possible!)

best wishes!
Marc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Congratulations Eric and Jes! « previous next »
Jump to: