Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:58:46 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: Fast and the Furious Fiero « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Poll
Question: Is the Fast and the Furious Fiero cool?
Yes- It rocks!
No - Because I'm jealous

Author Topic: Fast and the Furious Fiero  (Read 1975 times)
MacPhail
« on: November 23, 2006, 02:07:38 pm »

I saw this car a number of months back on the guys website.  Love this car!

It is for sale on eBay.  Check it out!!!   Afro

Cheers, Derek
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 04:35:58 pm »

I saw this car a number of months back on the guys website.  Love this car!

I
Cheers, Derek

It may be time for an intervention.  Anyone have a number for one of those de-programmer guys?   Undecided

Met him at the Aylmer show.........   a bit odd (even by my standards)
MacPhail
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 05:23:43 pm »

Are you kidding Gary?!  You don't love this car?!?!?!?!  Man.  It is SOOOO kewl!   Cool 

As for bieng a bit odd...isn't that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black?   Tongue

Cheers, Derek

PS  I got the idea of the roof scoop to replace my sunroof from looking at his car. 
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 12:51:14 pm »

PS  I got the idea of the roof scoop to replace my sunroof from looking at his car. 

Ok that's it.  Who wants to contribute to a "Derek needs a drug test" fund?   Tongue

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
MacPhail
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 01:04:10 pm »

That's it.  I'm making this a poll.  You either love the car, or you don't 'cause you're jealous.   Tongue

Cheers, Derek
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 02:01:45 pm »

You either love the car, or you don't 'cause you're jealous.   Tongue

Neither.   Kiss

I admire the time & effort which went in to it, but that's where any "love" (and I use the term loosely) comes to a screeching halt.  Every time I look at that car I experience a stack overflow in my bling vs. zing register.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
2ML67
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 03:22:50 pm »

Most likely I am the one here who has had the most dealings with Dereck so I can save a lot of time and trouble by saying that in my opinion Dereck is no crazier than Gary. That in itself does not say much as we all know just how cracked Gary is. Dan
MacPhail
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 03:45:48 pm »

ROFL!

Thanks Dan!   Cheesy

Cheers, Derek

MacPhail
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 07:10:12 pm »

Did I mention that I also really REALLY like the spoiler?   Cool

Cheers, Derek
2ML67
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 07:28:08 pm »

Ok now we know for sure Dereck is cracked or smoking it or some thing. As for the car all I can say is the guy probably works at Canadian tire during the day and delivers Pizzas at night. Definetely not some thing I would like or be willing to do for some one else either. Dan
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 09:11:29 pm »

Nah, he's a yankee........  Too patriotic to buy a Japscrapper, but hung up on the cool scene, 11 year old gurls and tube tops.

BTW...Derek, forget the scoop, you need a roof wing.  It'll be the next  big thing.  Cheesy
MacPhail
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 09:59:02 pm »

BTW...Derek, forget the scoop, you need a roof wing.  It'll be the next  big thing.  Cheesy

Like those little ones on lear jets?  Cripes.  You've been reading my mind Gary!   Afro

And as many here already know, the lights under that car are also something I've always wanted (but in blue). 

Gotta find that roof wing.  I thought I was the only one that wanted one!   Tongue

Cheers, Derek
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: Fast and the Furious Fiero « previous next »
Jump to: