Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:14:21 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Re: Year End Party « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Year End Party  (Read 1383 times)
Boy-z
« on: October 21, 2002, 09:56:28 am »

Did you say year end or rear end party. If it is the year end on Saturday I am in. If you said rear end on Saturday I think I'll pass. So Saturday around 6ish I'll be there so it is in the little strip mall so to speak by the AMC right . I'll be watching the fourm to see who's in. Come on guy's let's have one last blow out for the year and hell bring a guest.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 10:36:29 am »

I was going to start I thread but I guess I'll just hijack Karl's.

If the weather is nice is there any chance of a short cruise and photos before 6?  It would be nice to get some decent club pictures without all of Chris' trashy girlfriends hanging around.  Shocked

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD to state if you can attend.
BTW I'm in.

If we can have a short outing you can attend one or the other (or both).  Please try to show up!  Like Karl said, bring a friend.
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 12:14:48 pm »

;DHi i've been very busy this month real hellish.........re:teenage daughter.... Oh well im back im in for the 26 th... @ i have to get back to paying attention to my car @ remove my plans of the shelf @ look foward in completing some of them @ lookig foward to a great summer next year with the club.  
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2002, 03:56:52 pm »

I will be there, probably at 5:20ish.  I might not have the fiero Roll Eyes though, because Insurance is up on the 23rd.  When I get a better job insurance is right back on and she is being driven.  I will be there though  Cool

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Andrew
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2002, 05:48:46 pm »

gonna try to be there, got a little electical problem that I have to track down, Hopefully I'll find it before Sat.
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 03:51:58 pm »

Ok, reservations are made.  I had to make them for 6:00 because that is the latest they do reservations for.  

I hope everyone knows how to get there, if not it is right off terry fox drive from the 417.  Go towards the AMC 24 Theaters near WalMart, it is right in between them, but close to the entrance of the AMC.

Reservations are set for 16 people.  We have 13 accounted for so far.  So just to let you know, reservation is for 6:00PM Saterday the 26th.

Hope to see you all out there

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Re: Year End Party « previous next »
Jump to: