Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:04:14 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Rust « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rust  (Read 807 times)
2ML67
« on: January 11, 2004, 12:17:12 pm »

Don't you just hate rust caused by an evil joint government automanufacturer conspiracy. Even worse is the northern states they must salt the heck out of the roads from all the rust I have found on this here yellow yankee car. Only 67000 miles on odometer but 200000miles of rust on car. A shame because other than that this car is in great shape.
Working on this car I can clearly see how much better the 88's are, now I am going to have to find me one to build for myself.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 04:59:07 pm »

Just wait till you drive it.  There is a small but distinct difference, noticeable when you are pushing the car hard around a corner.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Rust « previous next »
Jump to: