Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:16:27 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Were to Buy? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Were to Buy?  (Read 1836 times)
Madscanner
Fiero Owner

« on: December 06, 2005, 06:15:25 pm »

Hi All

I will be in Ottawa for a couple of weeks towards the end of the month (Yippee! a White Christmas!!), and just wondered where I should head for stuff like caliper rebuild kits?

I'll also be looking for parking brake cables and calipers, as well ~(maybe even some rotors).

TIA

Paul
'85 SE 2M6

'88 Formula
'85 SE 2M6
'93 Eunos Roadster
'01 Fiesta Zetec S (for when I need more than 2 seats!)
'06 Vauxhall Astra (for when the Fiesta gets sold)
'01 Yamaha Dragstar
Reddeadcoupe
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 09:23:17 pm »

I'm not sure for the rebuild parts, but for general parts I like to deal with Autoparts extra in bellscorners , They are a good crew .

I like to deal with Dave ( I'm pretty sure , Short skinny , around 40 or so with curly greyish hair ) The man is a wizard .

He gives you that treatment where you know he doesn't care what you buy he just wants to make you happy .

dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 09:00:51 am »

I will be in Ottawa for a couple of weeks towards the end of the month (Yippee! a White Christmas!!), and just wondered where I should head for stuff like caliper rebuild kits?

I'll also be looking for parking brake cables and calipers, as well ~(maybe even some rotors).

Any UAP/NAPA chain store.

I may even be able to provide you with part numbers for the left & right cables, as well as a seal kit for the rear calipers.  It all depends upon how deep in my filing cabinet the receipts are.  Wink

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Madscanner
Fiero Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:46 am »

Hi Folks

I thought it was about time I checked in...

A friend in Niagara Falls may be coming over next week, and may have enough room in his luggage allowance for new brake discs for my '88 Formula.

The question is, where can I suggest he goes to buy them? (I'm only looking to replace my 24-year old discs, rather than getting any upgrade).

Thanks in advance.

'88 Formula
'85 SE 2M6
'93 Eunos Roadster
'01 Fiesta Zetec S (for when I need more than 2 seats!)
'06 Vauxhall Astra (for when the Fiesta gets sold)
'01 Yamaha Dragstar
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:26:30 pm »

I got mine at NAPA, but that was so long ago you should call ahead to make sure that where ever you want to get them from has them in the city.  Sometimes it takes a day or so.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 08:20:39 am »

Try CAPS. NAPA or Benson autoparts. Call ahead.

......... There is always a way!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Were to Buy? « previous next »
Jump to: