Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:51:18 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: it's started « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: it's started  (Read 1438 times)
Boy-z
« on: June 10, 2003, 10:42:04 pm »

Well I got the engine out and it is of to the shop to be rebuilt it came out very good everything looks ok The bracket that holds the rad is a little worst for wear and it is discontinued as is most stuff for the fiero but I am sure I should be able to make something up. besides that I guess it's sit and wait till I get the engine back. O yes had to cutt the cradle bolts off they were seized tighter than a nun's ---- but luckily I could order these.
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 08:36:34 pm »

Karl why you getting the engine rebuilt? Just because or did something happen?

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2003, 10:28:27 pm »

Let me rephrase that I am having the heads done and the valves. I had to replace the head gasket so I thought I may as well have the heads done and valves. If I am that deep into it . Just to spruce them up The thought off doing the head gasket was enough so I;ll do it all at once .
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 10:33:41 pm »

right on, well hope it all goes smoothly for you.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: it's started « previous next »
Jump to: