Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 11:59:39 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: out with the veglia in with vdo « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: out with the veglia in with vdo  (Read 1332 times)
blutes
« on: October 10, 2004, 02:02:53 am »

Well, if you remember me, I was the guy with the veglia nightmare. Update...
I purchased a set of vdo vision serious gauges... kitcar accessaries did a great job of having the horses screened on the speedo and tach... looks awesome! And, with very minimal effort all seven gauges fit perfectly into the f355 oem dash pod and accessary cluster (section above the stereo). I tell you that it was sooooo worth buying the oem dash. I don't think Enzo himself could tell the difference other than one saying veglia and the other saying vdo. It just looks awesome. I don't know why nobody else is doing it.
Thanks for all the advice and kind words from everybody here!   Brian. Now to wire them. Any advice on using kitcar accessaries harness over doing it from scratch??? I mean, just for ease and less headaches. It'd just be nice to drive it a few times before winter strikes!
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 09:42:18 am »

PIX?Huh?!!!!!!
sounds nice!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: out with the veglia in with vdo « previous next »
Jump to: