Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:33:53 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: fiero elect diags avail « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: fiero elect diags avail  (Read 738 times)
fiero308
« on: January 11, 2005, 06:58:11 am »

I have slowly been compiling a collection of electrical diags for the fiero; MOSTLY for the 84-87 or maybe it is even 85-97 (so far) as well as 'elect-related' items and dwgs.
I have put together a couple of indexes of what I have so far and can email it to people who need that info for trouble-shooting or swaps etc.

One set of dwgs is specifically for the alternator and it SEEMS to only cover one type - I am not an expert on fiero alternators (at least yet) but I think we have a few people who are.  There are 8 dwgs in this set; all jpeg files.

The other index is for the elect diags and related misc info.  From what I can tell, (I printed a number of 85 AND 87 diags and they APPEAR to be identical (differences between the 4 and 6 cyl, of course).  There are 31 dwgs and diags of various sorts in this; all saved as jpegs.

I have left the electrical diags as fairly large jpeg files so that the fine print will be legible (I hope) when printed out; most/all of the files are in the 250K range which MIGHT be a prob with dial ups but the quality really goes out the window when I save as a smaller file.

I will do my best to send to people who need them; the best thing is to download the WORD file(s) and have a look-see and let me know what you need from there.
hope this helps a few people.....
gp
Joe Fieroshop
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 11:32:09 am »

GP, I myself have all the GM service books from 84-88. i bought these books many many years ago. They help me with any electrical problems when working on a Fiero, also they come handy when doing enge swaps. I also have the Mitchel wiring books up to 2002 on all GM power train engine electrical. Take it from me I spent a lot of money to have them at my convenience  Wink.

Joe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: fiero elect diags avail « previous next »
Jump to: