Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:03:35 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: KAMEI KIT on ebay « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KAMEI KIT on ebay  (Read 1820 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: September 21, 2006, 08:16:55 pm »

Dan, I see they have the rest of your Kamei body kit up for auction.  Just the nose and tail.  They match your side panels, but fit a regular non-aero coupe.
MacPhail
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 08:22:39 pm »

Why don't you get an e-Bay account while you're surfing the site?!?!?!?!

Cheers, Derek
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 08:43:31 pm »

I'm a mistrustful old bastard ex-banker........  Besides with my dial-up connection I'd need to be the only one bidding to win anything.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 01:00:27 am »

not the way the new bidding works!

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 08:11:38 am »

Huh

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
2ML67
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 12:02:56 pm »

I already have the rear bumper part only thing missing is the front bumper but I prefer the Aero nose any way and wouldn't want the rest of the kit. Its only the side skirts that I like but thanks any way Gary. Dan
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 01:42:39 am »

Huh

It's acctually been around for some time.  You enter your maximum bid and ebay will automatically match anyones bid for you upto your maximum.

Some people really don't like it because someone can just put in bid after bit to find out what your maximum is, but that's not the trick in using it.  First you wait until the last few minutes of the bidding and then you enter in your maximum bid.  This way other bidders don't have enough time to put in a bunch of bids.  They either want it more than you and put in a heafty bid (in which case you would lose anyway) or they don't.  Gives you more ways to win a bid.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: KAMEI KIT on ebay « previous next »
Jump to: