Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:40:32 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: looking for manual tranny « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: looking for manual tranny  (Read 1455 times)
lercs
« on: June 27, 2006, 01:08:54 pm »

looking to change my auto to a manual so if anyone out there has all the parts to do such a swap, or even has a list of everything i need (so i can get them from the wreckers or whatever) please let me know

p.s. if anyone has any helpful hints on doing this kinda thing also let me know
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 01:22:35 pm »

It's one of those things where you pretty much need a manual parts car to rob.  It's just remove and reinstall work, but you need all the bits.
Bradtholomew
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 02:00:15 pm »

I have a 4-speed and a new clutch sitting in my garage, but that's all... my car was originally a manual Fiero, but I doubt I'll ever get the time or motivation to switch it back.  Yours if you can find the rest (and want a 4-speed)

Brad
2ML67
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 09:25:15 pm »

I have three 1984 410 trannys out in the shed your welcome to one of them. Dan
lercs
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:24:17 pm »

It's one of those things where you pretty much need a manual parts car to rob.  It's just remove and reinstall work, but you need all the bits.
ya, thats probably the easiest way...

but also the most annoying.... lol

i guess, its probably easier to buy another fiero that works, and part out my first one
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: looking for manual tranny « previous next »
Jump to: