Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:01:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Gold GT in Accident!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gold GT in Accident!!!!!  (Read 1548 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: June 18, 2003, 08:49:17 pm »

Adam picked up my wife at work today.  They saw an accident at the 417/416 junction this afternoon.

A gold GT with dark ground effects had rear ended a truck and the front was smashed in pretty good.  Anyone know of the car or owner?  If it's bent badly, they may write it off and there will be some GT bits about.  (that's really cold  Lips Sealed )
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 12:00:21 pm »

Hummmm.... now how can we findout were she's heading. *evil grin*
Fieroflyer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 07:42:39 pm »

Sort of makes you want to go out and run a few of them off the road just to get the parts doesn't it, oops I was thinking out loud with my fingers on the key board again. Only kidding after all there are laws against such things.
But seriously hope no one was hurt. Dan
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 12:52:16 am »

I know someone with a gold 86 GT.  Were you close enough to the car to see if the paint was pealing off the hood?  Dark Tint?

I hope all is well with the owner!  Regardless of who it was.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 09:21:47 am »

Aaron, it appears this was Mick McD who just joined the forum as GoldGT.  Apparently out having too much fum in his daughter's car.

Angry
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 08:13:49 pm »

Thanks for the info

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Gold GT in Accident!!!!! « previous next »
Jump to: