Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:00:07 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: One for Graeme.... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: One for Graeme....  (Read 906 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: June 23, 2005, 12:48:20 pm »

.This ought to send him back to the drawing board, so I can catch up.   Afro
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 01:59:16 pm »

naw
I'm going the OTHER way, if anything.
I am getting pretty impatient about not being running and so I am doing minor shortcuts like not worrying about 'show finishes' and interesting paint jobs for the sake of spending the time on other things.......

I HAD to paint the cradle; or at least prime it..... I had wirebrushed it down to bare metal in a number of places and it was simply rusting due to exposure to the damp air!! So it is now primer red; might stay that way for a while.
I figure if I can actually get it running then I'll be happy and can figure on doing fancy stuff during the winter. Paint, rebuild stuff, all that.

Where are you at, Gary? I expect about 2 days of Dan's interference and you'd be pretty close to running......!?!?!?! (no fair - whine)  Undecided

looks like pretty radical wheels above...... and flared out at the back to accommodate them I think.  Think it's a real redcar?  gotta squeeze it..........
(the wheel) to know for sure........... Grin

34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 02:33:36 pm »

Something about that pic didn't look quite right, so I did some diggin'...

http://www.works-y3f.com/m_cars/1_euro/ferrari/308/308.htm

Grin

tyler...
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 02:39:58 pm »

that's hilarious
what a slueth!
so I guess that makes it a REAL kit, doesn't it!?!?!?

what r YOU up to Tyler?
haven't heard from you much........
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 03:17:16 pm »

Not up to much.  Just got my Fiero running last night, picked up the temp permit today and put the insurance on.  I'm going to be out at the SoloII at the Corel center this Sunday.

I've got the next week off of work, and am planning on finishing some odd jobs around the house and a couple of project that I've got on the go.  Just enough to keep me busy so that the wife doesn't find anything else for me to do...   Grin

tyler...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: One for Graeme.... « previous next »
Jump to: