Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:40:00 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: many misc 2.8 related parts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: many misc 2.8 related parts  (Read 1614 times)
fiero308
« on: July 07, 2003, 08:37:10 am »

just a note here; I am getting set to put a whack of stuff up on ebay; parts that are going to become redundant due to my engine swap (2.8 and 4 spd OUT and 3.4 and 5 spd IN)
A bunch of sensors and items particular to the 2.8 and manual will be going up; if someone wants the engine/trans package that is the easiest for me otherwise it will go part by part on ebay as that is the simplest way to unload it.
So if anyone is interested in specific things let me know and that may help sway me one way or another on how best to get rid of it.  I will try to have a list in WORD format that I could send if need be.  The items will include suspension items, brake related items, whole engine and trans and related items etc etc.
So let me know if there is any interest.  Thanks!!
GP
gtgold
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 04:09:40 pm »

I need a hood with headlight doors, rt fender & facia for a 86 GT.

Have you got them for sale?

Do you know where I can get them?

I'm in Kanata
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 05:54:41 pm »

sorry; all I have are the engine and 4 spd related stuff
nothing body related
gp
fierodave2.8
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 08:29:55 am »

Hey" Gary,Im in dire need of the 4-way coolant steel hose connection that goes under the multiport and connects to the intake and upper heater hose. There impossible to find new,and no one will fab it for me.Hope you can help, let me know Undecided
fiero308
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 01:46:55 pm »

I'm guessing this is aimed at me; and by now I am not sure what tube that would be.....Huh
But I might still have it.  Do you have a pic (ie of an old or bad one, even) that you can send me?  I have so much stuff here from so many different types of cars (and bikes, too....) now that I wouldnt hazard a guess at this......
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 09:26:05 am »

Yeah, that was for you, it's my next door neighbour, I'll snap a pic and post it for you tonight.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: many misc 2.8 related parts « previous next »
Jump to: