Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:46:30 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: extras found « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: extras found  (Read 3609 times)
Boy-z
« on: August 01, 2004, 08:41:47 am »

I have in my posession the following
1 red plenum
oil covers
manifolds(2)
Oil pan for 86 flat bottom
and a air breather cover with a filter
these can go to the first person who wants them

Free...after tuesday tey go in the garbage they are all good shape they are just the ones that I replaced.
poupas
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 01:43:07 pm »

The manifolds arent cracked? If not, I will take them.
                                     Andrew
Boy-z
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2004, 08:41:20 pm »

The manifolds are not cracked they are fine
poupas
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2004, 11:31:21 pm »

I will take the manifolds. If you are chucking everything else out and nobody else wants it, I will take it. I just bought a non running SE and havent had time to diagnose the problems yet, so who knows what may come in handy. I can pick it up either tomorrow night or tuesday night. PM the directions for pick up. I live close to St. Laurent.
                          Thanks
                                         Andrew
poupas
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 11:35:10 pm »

Oh, I should have checked your location first. You are in Cape Breton? I always assume people on this forum live in Ottawa. The manifolds would still be good, what do you think it would cost to ship?
                                   Thanks
                                             Andrew
Boy-z
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 09:30:27 am »

No Andrew I live in Barrhaven I am from Cape Breton Orginally and yes you can have it all if you want to pick it up. I am on 15 Woodpark Way Just in behind FallowField and Woodrofe my number is 823-6260 or cell 7957101 call me first cause if I go out I will leave them out for you.
poupas
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 02:13:23 pm »

Thanks BOY-Z. I managed to pick them up last night. Greatly appreciated.
                                          Andrew
Boy-z
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 11:01:33 pm »

No Problem .
GoFast88
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2004, 07:53:50 am »

I am still trying to figure a way to modify the air filter canister for my 3.8. It will require a little more thought.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2004, 11:05:34 am »

I'm working on my car tonight.  If you come over we can work something out for you.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
fiero308
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2004, 11:02:38 pm »

Brian or Aaron;

did you see any of Darth Fiero's 3.4 dohc conversion thread on PFF?  I know that wouldn't ordinarily interest you but he did a nice job of converting the stock air cannister for the 3.4; you may want to take a look.  It is near the end of the thread.  Very simple and good idea.

in case that helps.
gp
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2004, 02:23:44 am »

I'll check it out.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2004, 02:33:57 am »

Not enough air flow.

Aaron

2ML67
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2004, 09:22:36 am »

Problem is you need to maintain at least 3.5 to 4 inch diameter all the way. The factory box in the wheel well is too restrictive so best to feed line into that area and use a good water proof filter. Getting that diameter a hose into the wheel well isn't that easy as fuel filler line is in the way so best is to go over it and make a new hole and feed straight down. Working on that now but hard to find flexible 4 inch diameter hose. Dan
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2004, 09:43:44 am »

Hey, junkyard man!  Try a yard with some buses or highway tractors in it.  The engine compartments have lots of big aluminum piping ans odd shaped bendy rubber connectors.

Ed's near Arnprior has a few trucks and even a DC 3 and part of a jet.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: extras found « previous next »
Jump to: